Intentionally Manifest Your Dreams!
A HALF-DAY IMMERSION TO FOCUS ON YOUR AUTHENTIC LIFE AND YOUR IDEAL OUTCOMES.
What You Get:
• Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
• Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
• Connection with like-minded peers
• A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
• All the tools and time to create your own powerful digital Vision Board
• Your very own digital Vision Board to print out (or save as your desktop) and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead
• A full half-day of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
• Private Vision Board Facebook group to circle back to often for accountability.
• A 30 minute follow-up mentoring session with Lisa – after the event
Dream your ideal future into existence at this upbeat and creative workshop. Walk away with an inspiring digital reminder of the life you desire. Devote half a day to dreaming big and reap the benefits for an entire season.
More details here: https://lisakelly.life/vision-board-workshop/
‘I recently participated in Lisa Kelly’s Vision Board workshop and found the experience to be both inspiring and helpful in getting my mojo back. It came at a time when I was feeling particularly low – worrying about what was next for me, specifically for my career. I had just entered my 5th month of unemployment due to COVID 19 – and was beginning to experience a crisis of confidence.
Doing the workshop got me thinking and, more importantly, moving in a more positive direction, and has made me feel more in control of my future in very real and tangible ways. Within days of just signing up for the workshop and doing Lisa’s “Dream Sheet”, I experienced shifts in my behaviour that resulted in reaching goals I had put off for almost 20 years! I also found it exceedingly helpful to be part of a small group of women, all dedicating time and energy into putting our dreams and hopes into focus.’ ~Kessa Laxton, RenaKaya